Another short one:
Reasons for writing blogs:
2. To share memories or...
3. To share ideas, or discuss
4. To slam other people's ideas
5. To improve writing (??)
6. To show off your writing skills (I guess most opt for this)
7. To hookup with new bloggers; babes for men, hunks for ladies, or same gender (yuck)
8. For assignments (task given by teachers or lecturers)
Whatever the reason is, blogging is a place of sharing....so if you don't like a certain blog, clear things up with the writer before you judge them. Most people like to blindly assume that certain 'hate' pieces of writing are about them, therefore involving themselves in meaningless fights wih the writer.