Sunday, June 20, 2010

COATED TITANIUM RPS TECHNOLOGY

COATED TITANIUM RPS TECHNOLOGY??? WTF IS THAT???


Well, as far as I know, the titanium wraps around the ball end of the strings (guitarists should know this) to help reduce string slippage, breakage and keeps them in tune better than ordinary guitar strings.

OK, what it means here is that your strings last longer. Cool!

Nice packaging huh? Even the strings are gold coloured, all of 'em!!

Ordinary set of strings cost around RM 25, the ones I usually buy is around RM50 which are from Elixir, they are also very good because they coat their ENTIRE strings with this special coating which makes them 3 to 5 times longer than usual strings. BUT this one cost me RM65, and I assume would be better than Elixir. It better be!

Anyway, I'm very satisfied with the sound it produces, which is very bright and sharp . Though it was mistake to buy them smaller gauge because I prefer thicker strings, they have more 'balls'.

1 comment:

Azzam?? said...

gitar ko balls dia tak dangling dah eh gauge kecik! hahahaha bak sini aku pakai.. mesti lepas tu berkarat! =p