Friday, July 2, 2010

Not A Gym Rat

Lately i've been paying frequent visits to the gym, mainly because i want to regain my fitness. I was afraid of becoming less and less fit each day due to my lifestyle; smoking, hours of time spent in front of my computer, nocturnal, and the lowering of my metabolisme.

When i was younger (ehem), i had super metabolisme. When i said super, i mean SUPER. I could eat anything, anytime without having to exercise and still be in shape. I used to eat tonnes of calories and it would just burn away when i sleep. Pretty neat huh?

Well i guess i dont have that anymore probably because im getting older, which sucks by the way. I miss my younger days when i can just eat and eat and eat and still wear size 29 pants.

Here is a picture of the gym i go to in Shah Alam, which is the gym in the UiTM main campus:


As you can see, there is only one towel in there, which is mine. That means no goes to the gym, and that also means i get to have the gym for my own. I like to think of it as my personal gym situated in UiTM.

So people, get fit! And work some ass off at the gym! Now!

No comments: